Special Issue Dates
- Special Session Paper Submission Deadline:
May 22, 2023 May 29, 2023
- Special Session Paper Notification: July 17, 2023
- Camera Ready Submission: August 7, 2023
All papers should be submitted electronically via EasyChair (under the "Special Session: Graph Data Science and Applications" Track)
Paper Length, Formatting, and Reviewing
- The length of each paper submitted to the Research tracks should be no more than ten (10) pages and should be
formatted following the standard 2-column U.S. letter style of IEEE Conference template. For further
information and instructions, see the
IEEE Proceedings Author Guidelines.
- All submissions will be double-blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality,
relevance to the scope of the special session, originality, significance, and clarity. The names and
affiliations of authors must not appear in the submissions, and bibliographic references must be adjusted to
preserve author anonymity. Submissions failing to comply with paper formatting and authors anonymity will be
rejected without reviews.
- Because of the double-blind review process, non-anonymous papers that have been issued as technical reports or
similar cannot be considered for DSAA’2023. An exception to this rule applies to arXiv papers that were published
in arXiv at least a month prior to DSAA’2023 submission deadline. Authors can submit these arXiv papers to DSAA provided that
the submitted paper’s title and abstract are different from the one appearing in arXiv.
Proceedings, Indexing and Special Issues
All accepted full-length special session papers will be published by IEEE in the DSAA main conference proceedings
under its Special Session scheme. All papers will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEEXplore Digital Library.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for EI indexing through INSPEC by IEEE.